Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Warm water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yeast||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Strong white bread flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Buffalo mozzarella cheese ball||1|
|Rocket lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parma ham slice||2|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Take the bread flour in a bowl. Add salt and mix. Add the yeast in powdered form. Mix.
2. Mix oil into water and add to the flour.
3. Mix with a spatula.
4. Put a little dry flour on the platform. Put the dough on it. Put some dry flour on your hand and start to knead with your palm.
5. Knead for at least 5 minutes.
6. Grease bowl with warm oil. Place the dough in it and cover it with a clean film.
7. Keep it in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
8. After 1 hour take out the dough and knock it back by kneading until it comes back to the original state as it was before rising. At this point add the garlic paste and knead.
9. Sprinkle some flour on a baking tray. Flatten the dough slightly and place it on the tray, then flatten it to cover the whole area of the tray.
10. Slice tomatoes and place over the pizza. Do not overlap.
11. Sprinkle sugar over the tomatoes and drizzle about 2-3 tbsp olive oil over it.
12. Bake it in the oven at 220 degrees for about 15-20 min.
13. Top the pizza with 1 small ball of buffalo mozzarella cheese. Just rip it apart with fingers and spread.
14. Spread the rocket lettuce, add slices of parma ham, capers and some olive oil. Finally sprinkle some pepper powder.
15 And your home made pizza is ready.