|Tomatoes||5 Large, cored, sliced|
|Pizza crust||1 , uncooked|
|Dijon mustard||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Butter/Small amount of oil||1 Tablespoon (1 Knob)|
|Emmenthal cheese||1⁄2 Pound, cut into thin strips (225 Gram)|
|Olive oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely sliced|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Spread pizza dough with mustard and set aside.
– In a skillet, heat butter or oil, and lightly saute onions, then spread over top of crust and sprinkle with basil.
– Cover mixture with cheese strips. Arrange tomato slices, and season with salt and pepper.
– In a bowl, combine olive oil and garlic and pour mixture over tomatoes.
– Bake for 30 minutes. Garnish with black olives and basil leaves.