With a new school year in full swing Ryan was very excited to get another episode done.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2 1⁄2 Teaspoon
2 Tablespoon, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. In a can, place all ingredients for the dough. Transfer to a bread machine. Set the mode to dough and run until a nice dough is formed.
3. Spray a round baking dish with baking spray.
4. Roll the dough into 8 inch circles, place on the baking dish, spread pizza sauce and sprinkle cheese.
5. Bake at 400F for 10 minutes.
6. Cut into wedges and serve.
You can add your choice of topping to the pizza.
You don't really need to be a culinary whiz to toss up pizzas at home. In fact, the pizza recipe presented in the video is so simple that even the kids can make it at home (of course under parental guidance). Just gather your pots and pans and get on with this toothsome snack that is sure to won everyone's heart.