Zucchini pizza is a tasty and yummy pizza. With zucchini as the main ingredient, you can try this recipe.
2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked
4 Cup (64 tbs), grated
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated
2 Teaspoon (for greasing)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (or pesto/ marinara)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or any cheese)
50 Gram, chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, chopped finely
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. In a large bowl add in brown rice, zucchini, cheddar and eggs. Mix well with large spoon.
3. Scrape out the mixture over the prepared pan. Spread with hands and press, as shown in the video.
4. Bake in oven for 17 minutes at 425 degrees F in convection oven.
5. Take out the pizza from the oven and top with pizza sauce. Spread with spoon. Followed by cheddar, black olive, asiago and herbs. Place the pizza again in oven for 10 minutes.
6. Take out the pizza from the oven and let it sit for 5 minutes.
7. Garnish Zucchini Pizza with some of your favorite herbs and serve.