Four Seasons Pizza
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree/Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Yellow onion||1 Small|
|Pimiento stuffed olives||10|
|Anchovies||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Porte salut cheese||7 Ounce|
1. Stir the yeast with some of the water in a bowl. Stir in the rest of the water, flour, and oil and make a smooth dough, working it with a wooden fork until the dough is so firm that it lets go of the bowl. Let the dough rise in the bowl to double its size.
2. Meanwhile prepare the fillings. Shell and devein the shrimp and drain the mussels. Slice the mushrooms and cut the ham in strips.
3. Slice and cut the peppers in small pieces. Chop the onion and slice the olives. Slice the tomato, divide the anchovies in small pieces, and cut the cheese in thin slices.
4. Flatten the dough on an oiled baking sheet into one large or two smaller round pies about 1-inch thick.
5. Spread on the tomato puree or chili sauce and divide the surface into 4 parts.
6. Cover each part with a different filling. Crumble oregano all over the pizza and cover with several layers of cheese slices. Bake in a 450°F oven for about 15 minutes.