|Active dry yeast||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Warm water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking mix||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs) (Multi-Purpose)|
|Hamburger mix||1 Pint (2 Cups)|
|Pasteurized process american cheese||1⁄4 Pound, cut into strips|
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
2. Turn Baking Mix into a mixing bowl, add yeast, and beat vigorously.
3. Turn dough onto floured surface; knead with fingertips about 20 times, or until smooth. Allow dough to rest a few minutes after kneading.
4. Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll each into a very thin circle 9 inches across, being careful not to tear dough. Place on ungreased baking sheets or pie pans.
5. Combine Hamburger Mix and oregano; heat thoroughly. Divide onto the 4 rounds and spread it evenly over the dough.
6. Bake at 425Â°F 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is brown. Remove from oven and arrange cheese strips on top.
7. Turn oven control to 350Â°F. Return pizzas to oven just long enough to melt the cheese.