|Bulgur wheat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 , chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 , chopped|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp/Crab/ water- packed tuna/ skinned chicken/turkey||1 Pound, peeled & deveined|
|Whole wheat pita bread pockets||6|
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5) Open the pitas and insert one lettuce leaf in each. Stiff with the prepared salad mixture.
6) Arrange the stuffed pitas on a platter and serve immediately.