Sausage Pitta Parcels
|Lettuce leaves||6 , shredded|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Tomatoes||3 , sliced|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Quantity)|
1) Prick the sausages and place on the metal grid.
2) Cook for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
3) Warm the pitta bread on the cooler part of the barbecue.
4) Cut in half and make a pocket for each half by loosening their insides.
5) Add the shredded lettuce, onion and tomato in the pitta bread.
6) Place a sausage in each half and spoon over the sauce.
7) Serve with a side of garlic cheese dip.