Herbed Pita Toast
|6 inch pita bread round||2|
|Softened margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dried whole dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fines herbes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Split each pita round in half crosswise.
3. Quarter each half, making 8 wedges and set wedges aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine margarine, parsley, dillweed and fines herbes stirring well.
5. Spread each reserved pita wedge with 1/4 teaspoon herb mixture.
6. Place wedges, smooth side down, on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes or until crisp.
7. Serve Herbed Pita Toast with a garnish of grated cheese or as desired.