Herbed Pita Toast
|6 inch pita bread round||2|
|Softened margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dried whole dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fines herbes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Split each pita round in half crosswise.
3. Quarter each half, making 8 wedges and set wedges aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine margarine, parsley, dillweed and fines herbes stirring well.
5. Spread each reserved pita wedge with 1/4 teaspoon herb mixture.
6. Place wedges, smooth side down, on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes or until crisp.
7. Serve Herbed Pita Toast with a garnish of grated cheese or as desired.
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 213.6 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.81 g3.2%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 3 g5.1%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 4% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet