Mini Pita Pizzas
|Pita/Purchased pizza base||1|
|Marinara sauce||2 Tablespoon (Basic One)|
|Dry oregano||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce, well chilled|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Ounce|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Medium|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the mozzarella lightly. Keep aside.
3. Spread the sauce on the pita bread and sprinkle oregano and the shredded mozzarella on it.
4. With a knife or in the food processor, chop the onions. Squeeze excess liquid and
sprinkle over cheese.
5. With a knife or using the slicing bade of the food processor, slice the mushrooms and green onions thinly and place them evenly over the onions.
6. On a cookie sheet, place the pita pizza
7. In the oven, bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Serve hot.