Lean Pork Pitas
|Pork tenderloin||8 Ounce|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cucumber||1 , peeled and diced|
|Non fat sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried dill||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red onion||1 , thinly sliced into rounds|
|Green pepper||1 , thinly sliced|
|Pita breads||4 , halved|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1) Across the grain, cut the pork into cutlets of about ½-inch each. Then cut each piece into thin strips.
2) Combine together the oil, mustard, lemon juice, oregano and garlic in a large bowl.
3) Add the pork pieces. Toss well so that the meat is coated properly. Allow to stand for about 10 minutes.
4) Combine together the sour cream, dill and cucumber in a small bowl.
5) Place in the fridge till required.
6) Serve as preferred.