Steamed Creamed Smoked Fish In Pita Bread
|Smoked fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||1 Quart, boiling|
|Sour cream||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Feta cheese||3 Tablespoon, crumbled|
|Black greek olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), pitted and chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
1) Soak smoked fish in cold water for at least one hour, drain, and pat dry.
2) On a greased steamer, place the fish, and steam until done.
3) Remove fish, let it cool, and flake into pieces.
4) Combine flaked fish with the sour cream, lemon juice, dill weed, salt, feta cheese, olives, and celery and let it chill in refrigerator.
5) Warm pita bread, make pockets, stuff with the fish mixture, and serve.