Pita Bread Pizzas With Peppers And Smoked Ham
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 225 Gram)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Small, cored, seeded and sliced|
|Pepper red||1⁄2 Small, cored, seeded and sliced|
|Smoked ham||1 Ounce, cubed (25 Gram)|
|Mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce, grated (75 Gram)|
1) Halve the pitta bread horizontally, place the golden sides on a baking sheet and brush the pale sides with a little olive oil.
2) Place the tomatoes towards the edges of the bread, sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper.
3) Place sliced red and green peppers alternately over the tomatoes, then the smoked ham and grated cheese.; lightly drizzle olive oil over the pizzas.
4) Place under a heated grill for about 5 min.
5) Garnish with the tomato wedges , thyme and serve immediately.