|Canned butter beans||410 Gram, drained|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Light garlic and herb cheese||125 Gram|
|Wholemeal pita bread||6|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), halved (Use A Handful)|
|Cucumber piece||2 Inch, cut into strips|
1) Take a food processor bowl and add lemon juice and oil to the beans.
2) Process until it becomes a smooth paste.
3) Season according to taste.
4) Add some garlic cheese and blend once again until smooth.
5) Toast each pitta on a toaster for ½ a minute.
6) Remove and split them into two.
7) Add some filling to each half of pitta.
8) Add cucumbers and tomatoes to them.
9) Serve as required.