|Canned butter beans||410 Gram, drained|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Light garlic and herb cheese||125 Gram|
|Wholemeal pita bread||6|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), halved (Use A Handful)|
|Cucumber piece||2 Inch, cut into strips|
1) Take a food processor bowl and add lemon juice and oil to the beans.
2) Process until it becomes a smooth paste.
3) Season according to taste.
4) Add some garlic cheese and blend once again until smooth.
5) Toast each pitta on a toaster for ½ a minute.
6) Remove and split them into two.
7) Add some filling to each half of pitta.
8) Add cucumbers and tomatoes to them.
9) Serve as required.
Calories 450 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.5%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 19.8 mg6.6%
Sodium 738.4 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g42%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 18 g36.1%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet