|Hot roll mix||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (110 To 115 Degree F)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon (For Greasing And Brushing)|
1) Follow the package instructions and mix together the hot roll mix and the yeast.
2) Pour enough water to this and mix well to make a dough.
3) Knead it on a floured surface for 5 minutes until smooth and stretchable and make a large ball.
4) Take a large, greased bowl and place the ball on it.
5) Use a plastic wrap to cover and keep aside in a warm, air-free place for 45 minutes until the dough doubles in size.
6) In the meantime, preheat the broiler.
7) Knead the dough again on the floured surface for 1 minute.
8) Make 9 pieces from the dough.
9) Make an 9x4-inch oval by rolling out each piece of dough.
10) Take a large baking sheet and place 3 of them on it.
11) Broil for 2 minutes till browned after brushing the surface of each oval with oil.
12) Toss over the pitas and broil again for 2 minutes after brushing with oil.
13) Take a clean towel to wrap the pitas to keep them moist while the remaining pitas are cooked.
14) Serve warm immediately.