The other day I saw a pineapple at the supermarket and I had a sudden urge to buy it.
Mmm pineapple ... a little bit of tropics amongst all this snow.
I had an idea to make something with pineapple and chocolate. Kind of like pineapple lumps.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Cut up the pineapple.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave.
3. Then I poked a skewer into each piece of pineapple.
4. Then cover the pineapple with chocolate.
5. Next, poke the skewer into a banana.
6. Place inside a chilly bin with snow in the bottom or in a fridge.
7. Take them out a couple of hours later and the chocolate will be hard.