1. In a small bowl, beat egg, and set it aside.
2. In another bowl, put flour.
3. In the third bowl, combine bread crumb, Moroccan seasoning, paprika, sage, onion powder, sea salt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix it well.
4. Take a pineapple ring, dip it in flour, and then dip in the egg wash.
5. Finally coat it with bread crumb mixture. Set it aside. Repeat.
6. In a pan heat oil, drop the bread crumb wrapped pineapple rings in it. Fry for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve pineapple rings hot by themselves or as a topping for a dessert.