1. Prepare the pineapple by peeling and then cutting in pieces.
2. Grill the pineapple for 3-4 minutes each.
3. In a pan, heat butter.
4. Once it melts, add brown sugar and stir well until saucy.
5. Once the mixture is like a glaze, add rum.
6. Put the grilled pineapple pieces in it and let it simmer until the pineapple is flavored.
7. Serve the pineapple pieces on the dish topped with vanilla ice cream and rum sauce.
If pineapple are your favorite, the you are going to love this video here. Watch the chef here making and amazing dessert by grilling pineapple and topping it with rum sauce and ice cream. Also, learn how to cut the pineapple in two different ways.