Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Chunks
|Catsup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄6 Teaspoon|
|Canned pineapple chunks||15 1⁄4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Bacon||1 Pound, cut crosswise in halves|
|Canned mandarin oranges||11 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°
1. In a saucepan mix the first 5 ingredients. Stir them well.
2. Boil the ingredients and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes keeping the saucepan uncovered. Keep stirring.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and keep the sauce aside.
4. Wrap the pineapple chunks with bacon. Use a wooden pick to secure the chunks well.
5. In a shallow roasting pan bake the bacons for 15 minutes at 400°F.
6. Keep basting with sauce.
7. Return them to the oven and bake for 20 minutes more, till the bacon is completely cooked.
8. Place a mandarin orange slice just in the bottom of each pineapple chunk.
9. Serve bacon wrapped pineapple chunks with left over sauce.