Spicy Pineapple Grill
|Chili sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweetened lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh pineapple slices||6 , trimmed into 1/2 inch thick pieces (About 1/2 Pineapple)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Prepare grill and ensure that the coals are hot.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together mustard, lime juice and chili sauce in it.
3) Brush pineapple slices with the mixture. Let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
4) Brush the grill rack with oil.
5) Grill pineapple slices over high heat for about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
6) Cut each slice in half to serve, if desired.