|Orange||1 , finely grated rind and juiced|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple||1 , peeled and cut into chunks|
1) In a bowl, combine the orange rind and juice, liqueur and sugar and mix. Stir in the pineapple and mix well.
2) Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 1-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Spoon the pineapple mix onto a piece of thick foil. Turn in the edges and form into a sealed parcel.
4) Arrange on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
5) Turn over and over and cook for another 10 minutes.
6) Spoon out the fruit into individual bowls.
7) Serve warm topped with whipped cream.