Fresh Pineapple Daiquiri
|Fresh pineapple||1⁄2 Large|
|Pineapple juice||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Light rum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen limeade concentrate||6 Ounce (1/2 Can)|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
1. Skin pineapple, core and cut into small chunks.
2. Freeze pineapple chunks until firm.
3. In a blender, process half of the pineapple chunks with pineapple juice, rum and limeade at high speed until well blended.
4. Add rest of the pineapple chunks and ice; process until frothy.
5. Serve Fresh Pineapple Daiquiri in a large wine glass.
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.39 g0.6%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.3%
Sugars 37.2 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 280.6%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet