Fresh Pineapple Daiquiri
|Fresh pineapple||1⁄2 Large|
|Pineapple juice||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Light rum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen limeade concentrate||6 Ounce (1/2 Can)|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
1. Skin pineapple, core and cut into small chunks.
2. Freeze pineapple chunks until firm.
3. In a blender, process half of the pineapple chunks with pineapple juice, rum and limeade at high speed until well blended.
4. Add rest of the pineapple chunks and ice; process until frothy.
5. Serve Fresh Pineapple Daiquiri in a large wine glass.