Witch's Snot Brew
|Green lime sherbet||3 Tablespoon (A Few Scoops)|
|Pineapple juice||2 Quart|
|Ginger ale||2 Liter|
|Dry ice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Handle With Care)|
1. In a cauldron or punch bowl, pour a few scoops of lime sherbet into it. A cauldron would be good for the special effects. :)
2. Pour in the pineapple juice and ginger ale in equal parts until the container is full.
3. Now for the special effects. Fill a large spice ball with small chunks of dry ice and place into the brew.
4. Now what happens is that the carbon-di-oxide in the ginger ale disintegrates the sherbet into scummy foam, the pineapple juice makes the brew opaque to hide the spice ball, and the foamy bubbles fill with dry ice fog that eventually pop, leaving wisps of smoke rising from the surface.
5. This makes one EPIC Witch's Snot Brew! Lol!
6. Spoon into glasses and serve.
Image Courtesy: errydayishalloween.tumblr.com