Lime Glazed Baked Pineapple
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), warmed|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Orange slice||4 , halved|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Peel and core the pineapple, then cut into 8 slices.
3) In a large shallow pan, arrange the pineapple slices.
4) In a small bowl, mix the honey and lime juice together, then drizzle over pineapple.
5) Place on middle shelf and bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
6) Garnish the Lime Glazed Baked Pineapple with orange slices and serve warm.