|Lemon jelly powder||3 Ounce, prepared according to directions (1 Package)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint|
|Canned pineapple||5 Ounce (1/2 Can)|
|Marshmallow bits||80 Small (Or Pieces)|
|Sponge cake||1 , freshly baked|
1) In a bowl, place semi set jelly and whisk to break it up.
2) In another bowl whip the cream to soft peak consistency.
3) Fold the cream in jelly.
4) Stir in the pineapples and marshmallow.
5) Spoon the jelly mixture over a sponge and place in the refrigerator overnight or until well chilled.
6) Unmould the sponge and slice in 6 wedges, and serve.
Calories 541 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.7 mg27.6%
Sodium 155.4 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 70.5 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.3% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet