|Pheasant||1 , quartered|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , freshly squeezed|
|Thin ham slice||4|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh pineapple/Pineapple rings - 1 small can||1⁄2 , sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F .
2) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together except the pheasant, ham, wine and pineapple.
3) Rub the mixture over the pheasant pieces.
4) In a Dutch oven, place the pineapple slices, then the pheasant pieces and a ham slice on each piece.
5) In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup wine and 1/2 cup water (or pineapple juice) and pour over the pheasant.
6) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7) Uncover and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, or until brown.
8) Remove the pheasant pieces on a serving platter.
9) In a blender, add rest of the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
10) In a pan, transfer the blended sauce and stir in1/2 cup wine.
11) Heat the sauce thoroughly and pour over the pheasant pieces.
12) Serve the Pheasant Pineapple, immediately on the serving platter.