Fresh Pineapple Luncheon
|Artificial sweetener||2 Teaspoon|
|Enriched white bread slice||1|
|Ricotta cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pineapple||1⁄8 Medium, peeled and diced|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, salt and half of the sweetener, and beat lightly.
3) Dip the bread in the egg mixture and place on the baking dish.
4) Spoon the remaining egg mixture on top of the bread.
5) In another bowl, mix together remaining sweetener, cheese and spices.
6) Spread it on the bread.
7) Arrange the pineapple over the cheese mixture.
8) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the egg sets.
9) Serve hot.