Rosy Pineapple Glazed Ribs
|Spareribs||2 1⁄2 Pound (1 Large Slab)|
|Crushed pineapple||8 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light molasses||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt/Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Liquid hickory smoke||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a saucepan parboil spareribs for 30 minutes and cut them into serving-size pieces.
2. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs, turning ribs to coat with glaze.
3. With cover let it stand for1 hour.
4. Over hot coals or under broiler, grill ribs brushing occasionally with glaze, until brown and tender.
5. Serve the ribs hot with garnish of fresh onion rings or celery sticks.