South Seas Nectar
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baked coconut||8 Ounce (3 Cups)|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||18 Ounce, chilled|
1) In a saucepan add water and coconut.
2) Boil and stir over low heat.
3) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Take off from heat and cool.
5) Pass through a sieve pressing coconut with a spoon.
6) Put in refrigerator and chill.
7) Mix coconut liquid and pineapple juice to the chilled mixture.
8) Fill half of the coconut mugs with crushed ice.
9) Pour nectar mixture over it.
10) Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs.
11) Serve with straws.