South Seas Nectar
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baked coconut||8 Ounce (3 Cups)|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||18 Ounce, chilled|
1) In a saucepan add water and coconut.
2) Boil and stir over low heat.
3) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Take off from heat and cool.
5) Pass through a sieve pressing coconut with a spoon.
6) Put in refrigerator and chill.
7) Mix coconut liquid and pineapple juice to the chilled mixture.
8) Fill half of the coconut mugs with crushed ice.
9) Pour nectar mixture over it.
10) Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs.
11) Serve with straws.
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.5%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g78.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15.7 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.68%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 2 g4.6%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 63%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet