Pistachio Pineapple Squares
|Dream whip/Lucky whip||3 Ounce, whipped (2 Envelopes)|
|Instant pudding and pie filling||7 Ounce (Pistachio Flavored, 2 Packages)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||19 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Packages)|
1) Prepare the crust of preference (graham wafer, cookie crumb, etc.) in a pan of 9x13-inches.
2) Drain the pineapple and boil the juice.
3) In the juice, dissolve the gelatin and allow to cool till the mixture is thick but has not set.
4) With 3 cups of milk, make the 2 packages of pistachio pudding.
5) Add the cooled gelatin mixture along with the whipped cream.
6) Beat the mixture with an electric beater on high speed till it is thick.
7) Fold the well drained pineapple into the mixture.
8) Spoon the concoction over the crust in the pan. Chill for a minimum of 3 hours (or overnight).
9) Top with toasted coconut or some crumbs.
10) Cut the preparation into about 12 squares, each measuring 3x3-inches.
11) Serve as a dessert at a party. Cut into squares while still warm.