|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (Reserve Some For Garnish)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Club soda||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar/Equivalent sweetener||4 Teaspoon|
|Ice cubes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, blend pineapple, orange juice, sugar and ginger.
2) In the glasses, place ice cubes.
3) Pour and fill the juice glasses half with juice mixture.
4) Top with clube soda.
5) Fix the pineapple pieces, mint leaves and cherries on cocktail sticks.
6) Serve the chilled zinger with cocktail sticks in the glasses.