|Confectioners' sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , grated rind|
1) Cut the top from the pineapple.
2) Spoon out the flesh of the pineapple within 1 inch of the bottom, without damaging the shell.
3) Dice the flesh.
4) In a bowl, combine the segments with 2 tablespoons of the confectioners' sugar.
5) Combine the Cointreau and rum.
6) Place the pineapple mixture over the rum mixture.
7) Place the mixture to chill in the refrigerator.
8) Whip cream by combining 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, just an hour before serving. Flavor the cream with kirsch. Toss the marinated pineapple pieces into whipped cream.
9) Place the mixture inside the pineapple shell or use individual dishes to serve. Sprinkle grated orange rind on top and serve cold.