Strawberry Pineapple Cups
|Canned pineapple tidbits||9 Ounce (1 Can / 1 Cup)|
|Sweetened sliced strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained (Fresh / Thawed Frozen)|
|Tiny marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broken pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the pineapple pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the pecans, strawberries, marshmallows and pineapple.
3) Mix 3 tablespoons reserved syrup and gelatin together.
4) Bring rest of the syrup to a boil and stir into the gelatin until dissolved.
5) Then pour into the pineapple mixture, blend well.
6) Fold the mayonnaise into the heavy whipped cream, then fold into the pineapple mixture.
7) In the paper cake cups, placed in the muffin pans, spoon the mixture and freeze until set.
8) Remove and serve frozen fruit cups immediately.