Carrot Pineapple Jello Mold
|Orange gelatin/Lemon gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange and pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mixed|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Raw grated carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Minced green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, add the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Remove from heat and stir in fruit juice.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until slightly thickened.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Use individual molds, or 1-quart mold to pour the mixture.
6) Return the molds inside refrigerator to chill and set.
7) Invert the molds on serving platter to serve chilled.