|Crepe batter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple slices||6|
|Vanilla flavored patissiere cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Quiche Reine-Claude)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Confectionery sugar||3 Tablespoon|
1) Make the crepe batter and make 12 very thin crepes with it.
2) Drain the pineapple slices and chop them finely.
3) Prepare the patissiere cream and with 1 tablespoon of rum, flavor it.
4) Mix in the chopped pineapples.
5) In the center of each prepared crepe, put a tablespoon full of the warm cream mixture. Fold the 2 sides of the crepe over the mixture in a way that they overlap.
6) In a well-greased and warmed baking dish, place the stuffed crepes side by side. Brush with some melted butter and then liberally dredge with sifted confectioners’ sugar.
7) Press the length of a heated metal skewer onto the sugar so as to make a crisscross pattern.
8) Under a hot broiler, set the dish for about 5 minutes to glaze the sugar topping.
9) Serve after warming the remaining rum, setting it alight and pouring all over the crepes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2394 Calories from Fat 1226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g211.2%
Saturated Fat 86.3 g431.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 657.6 mg219.2%
Sodium 148.7 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 230 g76.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.5%
Sugars 196 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 27% Vitamin C 127.4%
Calcium 15% Iron 0.46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet