Stir Fried Salmon with Pineapple
|Baby corn cobs||3 3⁄4 Ounce, halved (100 Gram / 1 Cup)|
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 , sliced|
|Orange bell pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1 , deseeded and sliced|
|Salmon fillet||1 Pound, skin removed (450 Gram)|
|Canned cubed pineapple||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can / 225 Gram)|
|Bean sprouts||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Gram / 1 Cup)|
|Tomato ketchup||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Medium sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Cornflour||1 Teaspoon (Cornstarch)|
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the baby corn cobs in half.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a large preheated wok. Add the onion, (bell) peppers and baby corn cobs to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse the salmon fillet under cold running water and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
4. Cut the salmon flesh into thin strips and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the paprika and toss until well coated.
5. Add the salmon to the wok together with the pineapple and stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes or until the fish is tender.
6. Add the beansprouts to the wok and toss well.
7. Mix together the tomato ketchup, soy sauce, sherry and cornflour (cornstarch). Add the mixture to the wok and cook until the juices start to thicken. Transfer to warm serving plates and serve immediately.