|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Orange marmalade||3 Tablespoon|
1. Mix gelatin with about 2 ounces of pineapple syrup in a saucepan, add 1/4 cup boiling water, and let the gelatin dissolve.
2. Meanwhile mix the rest of the crushed pineapple in a large bowl with the lemon juice and the orange marmalade.
3. Pour the melted gelatin in a thin stream into the pineapple mixture, beating rapidly all the time.
4. Put the bowl in the refrigerator.
5. The frappe is ready to be served in about 1/2 hour. Decorate with lemon or orange slices.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.19 g0.29%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 56.3 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.2%
Sugars 67 g
Protein 16 g32.3%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 128%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet