Mixed Rice Pilaf
|Long grain brown rice||12 Ounce, cooked, drained (550 gram)|
|Wild rice||2 Ounce, cooked and drained (50 gram)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Toasted pine nuts||2 Ounce (50 gram)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a large sized bowl, combine both varieties of rice, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well and transfer mixture on to an oven proof dish.
3. Cover with butter paper and lid and refrigerate (if serving time is later).
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 40 minutes or till hot.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside for 5 minutes.
6. Add parsley and pine nuts, mix well and transfer on to a serving platter.
7. Serve immediately.