Mushroom Rice Pilaf
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned chicken broth||13 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Long grain white rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Freeze dried mushroom||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|White pepper||1 Pinch|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Take a saucepan and add oil. Saute the onion into it for 5 minutes.
2) Pour broth and water to the onion. Add rice and mushrooms as well.
3) Boil them on high heat.
4) After few minutes, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Add frozen peas along with white pepper.
6) Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes till the liquid is absorbed and rice is cooked properly.
7) Garnish the dish and serve hot.