Curried Tuna Pilaf
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce|
|Cooked rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease a 2-quart casserole.
2) Drain and flake the tuna.
3) In a bowl, combine the rice, eggs, parsley, green pepper, and onion.
4) Gently fold in the tuna.
5) In a saucepan, heat the soup.
6) Add in the curry powder and dissolve.
7) Add milk and lemon juice; stir into tuna mixture.
8) Transfer into the casserole and cover with crumbs.
9) Place in the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour.
10) Serve hot.