|Safflower oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Halibut||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, cut into chunks|
1) In a large, heavy skillet heat oil.
2) Stir in pepper, celery, rice and onion. Stir constantly for fifteen minutes.
3) Add water, tomatoes and seasonings. Stir constantly until mixed.
4) Add halibut chunks. Continue to cook and stir for five minutes.
5) Grease a casserole and transfer the content into it.
6) Cover with a tight lid and bake in a slow oven until rice is cooked.
7) Serve hot
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.2 mg18.4%
Sodium 186.1 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 20 g40.6%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 32.1%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet