|Safflower oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Halibut||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, cut into chunks|
1) In a large, heavy skillet heat oil.
2) Stir in pepper, celery, rice and onion. Stir constantly for fifteen minutes.
3) Add water, tomatoes and seasonings. Stir constantly until mixed.
4) Add halibut chunks. Continue to cook and stir for five minutes.
5) Grease a casserole and transfer the content into it.
6) Cover with a tight lid and bake in a slow oven until rice is cooked.
7) Serve hot