Rice And Shrimp Pilaf
|Frozen shrimp||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Quick cooking brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Bottled)|
1) In a pan with boiling water, add the rice and chicken bouillon cubes.
2) Lower the heat and steam, covered for 15 minutes.
3) Allow to cool, then refrigerate, until chilled.
4) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, oil and vinegar dressing, thyme and curry powder together, mix thoroughly.
5) Cook the shrimp as per the package directions and add to the cooked rice alongwith the dressing.
6) Toss thoroughly and again refrigerate, until chilled.
7) Serve the chilled Rice and Shrimp Pilaf with the Cauliflower Salad.