Oriental Chicken Pilaf
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan melt the butter.
2. Cook adding the chicken and onion until the chicken is lightly browned.
3. Add salt, pepper and oregano.
4. Cook adding the ricestirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
5. Slowly add the chicken bouillon, then the tomatoes and walnuts and bring to a boil.
6. Cover and simmer 20 minutes until rice is tender without stirring while cooking.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.