|Spaghetti||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), broken into 1- to 2-inch pieces|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Bulgur wheat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rhubarb||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finley diced|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), blanched|
1) In a skillet, saute the spaghetti and onion in the margarine until brown.
2) Stir in the bulgur until thoroughly coated and golden.
3) Stir in the other ingredients except the almonds, bring to a boil and then cover and cook over a low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Allow to stand covered for another 10 or 15 minutes.
5) Garnish with the almonds and serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 557.9 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 9.2 g36.6%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 9 g17.7%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet