|Long grain rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Uncooked vermicelli||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), broken into i-2 inch pieces|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) In a frying pan, heat margarine.
2) Brown the broken vermicelli in margarine until golden brown.
3) Add 2 cups of rice to the browned vermicelli and stir lightly until the rice is crisp.
4) Add salt, and pour in the hot chicken broth.
5) Cover and steam over low heat for about 30 minutes.
6) To give a middle eastern flavor, sprinkle cinnamon on top before serving.