Kibbled Wheat Pilaf
|Fruity olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Kibbled wheat||8 Ounce|
|Pine nuts||1 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled, sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled, finely chopped|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh sage leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh rosemary leaves||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) In a bowl, add kibble wheat, and pour warm water to cover 2-inches. Let it soak for about 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a microwavable dish, add the pine nuts and microwave uncovered for 3 minutes, giving a stir in between.
3) Stir in oil, onion, garlic and microwave uncovered for 1 minute.
4) Next, add the drained kibbled wheat, water, sea salt and microwave covered for 3 minutes, gently folding in the contents once in between.
5) Finally, add the butter and chopped herbs, mix, cover the lid and allow it to rest for 3 minutes.
6) Serve the Kibbled Wheat Pilaf hot.