|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Cooked lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into bite size pieces|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 , peeled, seeded, and chopped|
|Sliced cooked zucchini/Other green vegetable||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), soaked in hot water for 5 minutes and drained|
|Beef broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and heat oil on high heat in the microwave.
2) Add onions and fry in the oil for a minute.
3) Add the spices, mix well and continue cooking in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients, mix and cook for 8 minutes in the microwave.
5) During the process of cooking, rotate the dish one-quarter of a turn every 2 minutes for even cooking of the contents.
6) Serve hot with suggested garnish of raisins and almonds.