|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Aubergine||1 Large, cubed|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Curry paste||3 Tablespoon (Balti)|
|Sweet potato||1 Large, cubed|
|Carrots||9 Ounce, grated (250 Gram)|
|French beans||9 Ounce, halved (250 Gram)|
|Basmati rice||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Reduced fat coconut milk||1⁄2 Pint, reduced (300 Milliliter)|
|Baby spinach leaves||200 Gram (1 Bag)|
|Low fat fajita quorn strips with mexican spices||280 Gram|
1. In a large pan heat the oil.
2. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes until soft and creamy.
3. Add the aubergine saute with onions for another 5 minutes, adding the garlic and curry paste in the last 1 minute or so.
4. Stir in the sweet potato, carrots, beans, rice, 700ml water and the coconut milk.
5. Reduce the flame, cover pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. To the pan add the spinach and Quorn strips, stir, cover and leave off the heat for 5 minutes before serving.
7. Dish out into a casserole and serve hot with a curry or stew.
Calories 468 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.7%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 201.2 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.3%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 12 g24.5%
Vitamin A 256.6% Vitamin C 30.5%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet