Rice Pilaf With Almonds
|Raw long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a skillet, add oil to brown the rice, by constant stirring.
3) Cook till the rice is golden brown.
4) Use a greased casserole to place the rice.
5) Fold in almonds and season with salt.
6) Pour in chicken broth.
7) Cover with a lid and place inside oven.
8) Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
9) Serve the pilaff with any special side dish of your choice.