|Butter||1⁄4 Pound, melted|
|Bulghur||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Cracked Wheat)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Broth||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a casserole dish, sauté the onion in 1 tablespoon butter until soft.
3. Add the melted butter and the bulgur and sauté for another 5 minutes.
4. Pour the broth and add seasonings and stir to mix.
5. Cover the casserole and transfer it to the preheated oven.
6. Braise for 40 minutes, stirring once or twice to prevent the bulgur from sticking.
7. Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes, covered and cook in the steam.
8. Serve along with a curry .